WHAT IS SREYAS IJST JOURNAL COPYRIGHT POLICY?
The journal published by SREYAS Publications, we have a policy of acquiring a sole and exclusive license for all published content, rather than asking authors to transfer ownership of their copyright, which has been commonly practised in the past. We believe that this policy more carefully balances the interests of our authors with our need to maintain the viability and reputation of the journals through which our authors are accorded status, recognition and widespread distribution. In developing this policy, we have been guided by the following principles:
- As a not-for-profit academic publisher, we rely heavily on the good relationships we have with our authors. Having a licensing policy which enables an author to be identified as the owner of the copyright in an article is one of the key ways of demonstrating how highly we value these relationships.
- An exclusive license enables the centralised and efficient management of permissions and licensing, ensuring the widest dissemination of the content through intermediaries;
- Exclusive rights also enable SREYAS Publications to take measures on behalf of our authors against infringement, inappropriate use of an article, libel or plagiarism;
- At the same time, by maintaining exclusive rights, in all media for all published content, we can monitor and uphold the integrity of an article once refereed and accepted for publication;
WHAT RIGHTS DO I RETAIN AS AN SREYAS PUBLICATIONS JOURNAL AUTHOR?
- The right, after publication by SREYAS IJST Journal, to use all or part of the Article and abstract, for their own personal use, including their own classroom teaching purposes;
- The right, after publication by SREYAS IJST Journal, to use all or part of the Article and abstract, in the preparation of derivative works, extension of the article into book-length or in other works, provided that a full acknowledgement is made to the original publication in the journal;
- The right to include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation, provided that this even published commercially;
For the uses specified here, please note that there is no need for you to apply for written permission from SREYAS IJST in advance. Please go ahead with the use ensuring that a full acknowledgment is made to the original source of the material including the journal name, volume, issue, page numbers, year of publication, title of article and to DJRA and/or the learned society.
copyright and CC licensing as per CC BY4.0
You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
for any purpose, even commercially.